The appearance of AI has contributed to innovations rapidly changing the modern world. Nowadays, many technological developments have been invented and improved, thanks to which humanity is moving confidently toward a sci-fi future. The concept of AI is over a hundred years old, but its implementation has long been unable to realize its potential.
Below, we present eight outstanding AI-tech solutions with the potential to impact the world. If you wish to implement you own idea of digital transformation with AI, get professional advice.
- Internet of Things IoT allows users to control all the responsive gadgets using the Internet. The interest in AI has increased significantly in recent years. It’s mostly because of the huge number of innovative products with its base.
- Augmented Reality AR gives viewers a “live” experience with realistic visuals created with software, helping to make the real-world seem perfect by adding artificial items. Virtual reality, unlike AR, gives the user an immersive virtual experience. VR plus AR realizes something that previously was thought to be out of this world, offering people chances to find themselves inside a VR world.
- Driverless car.
Autonomous vehicles operate without human participation. Currently, the accuracy of driving such cars increased, and some manufacturers are testing them on the real streets of small towns. In the nearest future, this will be the regular transport mean, and the only thing to do will be to assign a position and then enable the vehicle to do its job on its own. Many companies invest time and money in that industry to speed up this innovation.
Undoubtedly, the future belongs to unmanned cars, but not every company can afford such an expensive development. But there are some pioneers in that industry. For example, Toyota launched its new driverless car. The novelty is equipped with the Yui artificial intelligence system. The technology interacts with the driver and is constantly improving and adapting to the car owner. For example, the car is able to memorize routes, pay in advance for a parking space or choose a more convenient approach option. In addition, the system can monitor the owner’s health and mood. The autonomous driving system can be activated at any time. If the driver takes over Concept-i, Yui will activate the prompting function.
Artificial intelligence helps the driver not only by taking the management out of his/her hands but also by informing of any possible roadblocks and traffic jams. The mass launch of driverless cars on the market is a huge responsibility for human lives because now there is no completely safe unmanned car produced. Still, many experts believe that someday we will pass on at least part of the driving duties to AI, make the roads safer, and avoid many accidents associated with human negligence.
- Generative pre-trained transformer The 3rd gen of OpenAI’s natural language processing algorithm. As of September 2020, it appears to be the world’s largest and most advanced language model. The developers claim that it may be utilized to solve “any problem in English.” This linguistic pattern employs deep learning to compose humanlike writing. It is trained in billions of ML settings and is unparalleled in handling linguistic processing. GPT-3 manages to produce human-like written content from scratch in a manner that is virtually not reachable by any other AI mechanism: articles, journals, newsletters, and other content practically indistinguishable from that written by human beings.
- Robotics Sci-fi flicks have long promoted the theme of AI robots seizing the universe, but right now, all of us are miles away from such an advanced stage of AI. Right now, robotic arms can perform single-type tasks such as precision assembly of spare parts, industrial packaging goods, and services to assess customer satisfaction. Soon we may witness the emergence of a more realistic type of machine equipped with AI skills. This will contribute to building a more productive and effective business and everyday life.
- Virtual Assistant They can help humans play music, search for information, and do much more. They gained popularity because of their convenience and skill in automating diverse assignments. The importance of virtual assistants continues to grow as science and technology evolve. If you haven’t yet experienced virtual assistant, now is the moment to do so.
- Games Game evolution is continuous and closely related to AI development. For instance, hit scanning tech helps to ensure you can hit the target in some first-person shooters. AI development brings increasingly lifelike improvements to game worlds, forcing NPCs to respond naturally to different situations. By educating the AI, developers allow neural networks to cultivate critical reflection. A good illustration is the flappy bird game, with CNN failing for generations but subsequently becoming aware of the goal and executing it at a superior level.
- Phones It’s fair to start with what we regularly use. Smartphones have laid the groundwork and become the benchmark for everything advanced technology will look up to in the future. These compact devices are capable of making phone calls and can also locate and display web pages, make online transactions, use facial recognition systems, etc. Autocorrect and autocomplete features incorporate innovations in natural language processing.
Innovative AI technologies continue to evolve, helping humanity develop and reshape the landscape of nearly all domains into a newer, upgraded era.