Copy trading is a social trading method where a user can follow the profiles of other traders and even copy their trading strategies to increase their trading profits, either for free or for money.
Modern copy trading platforms allow users to subscribe to other traders, buy and sell trading signals, and connect to broker platforms where they can automate copy trading.
OctaFX is another leading choice for copying and has its system. Although it is an unregulated broker, it enjoys the trust of an expanding client base. More than 1,500,000 accounts indicate that this broker represents a trustworthy trading environment. Traders have three trading platforms, the market leader MT4, its failed successor MT5 and the popular cTrader ECN. All three fully support automated trading solutions, and while OctaFX deploys its proprietary copy trading system, all trading platforms are equipped with copy trading features and communities.
- Globally well regulated, with the Bank of Ireland as the primary regulator
- Low minimum deposit and deep learning tools
- A wide selection of assets across seven sectors
- The ultimate mobile trading platform
- High maximum leverage
- Low asset selection
Fp markets is an Australian ASIC-regulated broker that started in 2005. For most traders, this broker’s unique selling point is the wide range of tradable assets on offer, providing the opportunity to trade over ten thousand individual stocks and shares, including publicly quoted Hong Kong and Australian companies. Fp markets also offer 60 forex pairs and crosses, 11 stock indices, major commodities and five cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin. Fp markets offer an unusual hybrid ECN/STP execution model, meaning their clients can choose between an ECN execution style that provides high speed and a “straight” execution style that allows for more “natural” spreads.
FP Markets Pros & Cons
- Selection of trading platforms and auxiliary trading tools
- Very competitive cost structure and excellent asset selection
- Low minimum deposit requirement and leverage up to 1:500
- Well-regulated and trusted
- Availability of Iress geographically restricted
Advantages and Requirements of eToro CopyTrading
Advantages of eToro CopyTrading
As well as making life easier when it comes to investing, the benefits of etoro Copy Trading are numerous and include high-profit potential, a diversified portfolio, learning from the best traders, copying short and long-term trades, and investing in the most profitable stocks and for most copiers, receive dividends.
How does eToro Copy Trading work?
The concept of etoro CopyTrading is simple: copy other traders. The different steps that complete this process are as follows:
- Choose an etro trader to copy.
- Set the amount you want to invest.
- Start copying all your etro trades automatically and in real-time by clicking the “Copy” button.
eToro Copy Trading Requirements
Before you start copying other traders, keep these basic requirements in mind:
- A minimum amount of $200 is required to invest in eToro trader (the amount was temporarily changed to $500).
- The maximum number of eToro traders you can copy simultaneously is 100.
- The minimum amount for an eToro copied trade is $1; any business below this minimum will not be opened (the amount has been temporarily changed to $2).
- When you manually close an eToro copied trade, the funds from this closed position will be returned to your copy balance (this is the amount you allocated to copy a trader not invested in an open position).
Benefits of Copy Trading
- Learn from the best operators. The CopyTrader (accessed by clicking “Copy People” on your eToro Dashboard) gives you access to the profiles of many of the most successful and highly skilled traders using the eToro app.
From here, you can study each trader’s performance and decide to copy their trading activities and monitor their trading strategies.
- Save precious time. By harnessing the power of CopyTrader, you won’t have to spend a lot of time learning the ins and outs of the financial market. You can learn while copying an expert trader.
- Easily diversify portfolios. Even if you are unfamiliar with the stock markets and asset classes, you can quickly diversify your investment portfolios simply by following and copying the cues of the most experienced traders.