Instagram is a popular social media platform that allows users to share photos and videos with their friends and followers. One of the great features of Instagram is the ability to leave comments on posts, which enables users to engage with each other and express their opinions. However, there may be times when you want to edit a comment that you have already posted. Perhaps you made a mistake, or you want to clarify something. Whatever the reason, editing a comment on Instagram is a simple process, and this guide will show you how to do it.
- Open Instagram and Navigate to the Comment
- The first step to editing a comment on Instagram is to open the app and navigate to the post where you left the comment. Once you are on the post, scroll down until you find the comment that you want to edit.
- Tap on the Comment
- Once you have located the comment, tap on it to bring up the comment box. You will see your comment displayed in the box along with a few icons, including a heart, a reply arrow, and three dots.
- Tap on the Three Dots Icon
- To edit your comment, you need to tap on the three dots icon in the upper right-hand corner of the comment box. This will bring up a menu of options, including Edit.
- Tap on Edit
- After tapping on the three dots icon, select the Edit option from the menu. This will open up the comment box and allow you to make changes to your original comment.
- Edit Your Comment
- Once you have opened the comment box, you can make changes to your comment by tapping on the text and editing it. You can add or delete words, correct spelling or grammar errors, or clarify your message.
- Save Your Changes
- After you have made the necessary changes, tap on the Save button to update your comment. Your edited comment will now replace your original comment on the post.
It’s worth noting that when you edit a comment on Instagram, there is no notification sent to the person who posted the original post or other users who have commented on the post. This means that your edited comment will not appear at the top of the comment section, and others may not be aware that you have made changes.
For more query about this type of similar topics, you can read this article : Snoop Dogg Net Worth 2020
To summarize, here are the steps to edit a comment on Instagram:
- Open Instagram and navigate to the comment.
- Tap on the comment to bring up the comment box.
- Tap on the three dots icon in the upper right-hand corner of the comment box.
- Select Edit from the menu.
- Edit your comment by tapping on the text and making changes.
- Save your changes.
Editing a comment on Instagram is a quick and easy process that allows you to correct mistakes or clarify your message. With the steps outlined in this guide, you should have no trouble editing your comments on Instagram.