Lace wigs come in many different versions; you can purchase a spectacular frontal lace wig here from Luvemehair. There are options in terms of parting, colours, length, and patterns. Luvemehair, really has your back with this one. With the various parts and the sheer lace that traces your hairline, it looks like the wig is growing out of your scalp. Yes, your scalp, giving it that natural appearance that all wig wearers long for. An added benefit is that the wigs are made from 100% human hair and let’s face it, no one wants to look like they are wearing a wig. If you want long flowy locks oar a gorgeous side part short cut, Luvmehair can assist.
- Prepping your lace front
- 3 Reasons To Own a Frontal Lace Wig.
Prepping your lace front.
Even though installing frontal lace wigs can be intimidating, especially for newbies, but we got you covered here with some tips and tricks to get you started or to clean up any kinks for some of you veterans.
- Prep your hair and scalp. Cornrow, flat twist your hair and ensure it is secure. If you have hair that’s on the thinner side, scalp sensitivity issues or just want a little something between your hair and scalp and the wig, pop on a wig cap. It also helps with feeling confident and secure.
- Take the wig out of the box and be extra careful not to bend or fold the hair line and avoid stretching the lace at the front, especially when securing the wig.
- Place the wig on top pf of your head, around the front of your head.
- Pull the wig back and adjust it to your edges and line it up properly. It you want to add glue, this is your opportunity. Lift the front once lined up to your edges/ hair line, add hair glue and lay it down until it dries.
- If you are not a glue lover or a newbie, just lay it down baby and use the grips to secure the wig in place and style.
In 5 easy steps, you have installed your frontal!
3 Reasons To Own a Frontal Lace Wig.
Versatility, after installation, you can style and part the wig in whichever way you want. The copious amount of variety is what separates frontal lace wigs from, let’s say closures and headband wigs; an abundance of options and styling options. It is your hair so style it like it is and make sure you take care if it like it is. Meaning shampoo, condition it the same (just a tip to make the wig last longer).
Frontal lace wigs save time and money. Once you’ve made that investment it is yours for the long haul. You can also purchase one that is pre-plucked and pre-style to save even extra time. With regular maintenance, you can have a frontal from many years.
Confidence are the silent but most important reason to purchase a lace wig. If you look good, you will feel good and that the bonus you will get with a Luvmehair lace wig. You will feel like you can conquer it all and we are sure you can.
You get more out of lave wigs than you will with any other wig, so what are you waiting for? Invest in the front lace wigs, curly wigs, etc. with Luvmehair because it is a gift that just keeps on giving, plus you might just get a free bob wigs.
Customer experience management is a fundamental component of customer-first strategy because it demonstrates a clear investment in customer needs